Thursday 12 July 2012

Festung Europa Models

I thought I would take the opportunity to share a few pictures of the work of Mark and his model making skills, because he is helping in the redesign of some of the wargames terrain, particularly the village, road and river systems. The work shown here is part of his 1/72nd D-Day display. Clearly I'm not expecting the same level of detail at 1/300th....but I'm sure that won't stop him trying...I know that Mark and John undertake bespoke work and you can contact them at john-festung-europa@hotmail.com




Created with
flickr slideshow.

3 comments:

  1. Was this D DAY model at the WHC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No this is Marks own display, although he can provide castings of the models and bunkers that he has scratch built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you might be pleasantly surprised that the detail can be maintained down to 1/300. Certainly he has done it for the Graet Redoubt in 1/200 which will have a full expose on my blog when I receive it in September

    ReplyDelete